Pure 100% natural, unrefined Baraka Shea Butter, hand-made by women and families in Northern Ghana using traditional methods passed down through generations.
- No chemicals or additives, animal testing, harsh industrial processes were used in the extraction.
- The women who make Baraka Shea Butter do everything by hand, using age-old techniques passed down through generations.
- Centuries of practice has taught them how to extract every bit of goodness from the shea nut. That quality is passed on in every package of Baraka Shea Butter and every product that is made from it.
- High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin.
- Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.