Basic Shampoo and Conditioner Bar Making Live Class on Nov 26, 2022 at 2pm – 5pm!
Ditch those plastic bottles and make your own beautiful shampoo and conditioner bars! This live workshop course equips you with the basic foundation of making shampoo and conditioner bars in a face to face setting.
• Date: November 26, 2022 (Saturday)
• Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Venue: MVA Centennial Hall, 2nd floor Magallanes Village Admin Office, Magallanes Village, Makati City
• Workshop Fee: P6,500.00 per participant
- Access to Habonera Academy where you will be provided with the instructional materials, including: the Habonera Shampoo and Conditioner Bar E-booklet and recipe
- Raw materials for the shampoo and conditioner bars
- Shampoo Bar Mold Press
- Silicon Mold
- Free use of tools and equipment
Your registration is non-refundable, so there is no refund of workshop fee once purchased.
If you wish to re-book your workshop to another schedule, you may do so with a re-booking fee of P1,000.00.
Request for change of class schedule should be done one week prior to the date of class originally booked and shall be subject to availability of slots on the new desired date.
If you agree on the above policies, please proceed booking.
We will be handling some raw materials with fine particles so if you have asthma or similar conditions, please book with caution.
About the Teacher:
Gen Haber is the founder of Habonera. She is a maker and one of the pioneer teachers of hand-crafted soaps and shampoo & conditioner bars in the Philippines. She has been conducting classes since 2017 and to date, has about 600 Habonera graduates –creating a vibrant skin and hair care community that is passionate about healthy alternative skin care and sustainable lifestyle. She is also honored to be part of the birth of notable local soap and shampoo bar brands in the Philippines.