Habonera Basic Soap Making Face to Face Classes are finally back!
This workshop is for:
- Beginners, with zero or very little knowledge about soap making;
- Those who have basic soap making knowledge, and want to take a refresher course;
- Those who are passionate about the environment and want to shift to a more sustainable, eco-friendly and healthier skin regimen;
- Those who are interested in creating a soap business in the future;
- Those who simply want to have a great time!
During the live 3-hour class, alongside a quick lecture and Q&A, we will teach you how to:
- Learn how to formulate your own soap recipe using different oils and butters
- Learn how to safely handle lye
- Have a sniff at difference choices of scents and choose your own fragrance for your soap
- Make your own batch of 1,000 gram soap
To ensure that we give proper attention and guidance to all the students, there will be a maximum of 12 participants per class.
- Access to Habonera Academy, where you will be able to download PDF files of:
- Class Soap Recipe
- Bonus: Castile Soap Recipe
- Premium raw materials, e.g. oils, fragrance oils, oatmeal, clays
- Free use of stick blender, digital kitchen scale, and all the tools needed during class
- Soaper’s Take-Home Kit
- Wooden Soap Mold, with cutter guide
- Soap Mold Liner Template
- Soap cutter
- Post-workshop support
• Date: October 21, 2023 (Saturday)
• Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Venue: MVA Centennial Hall, Magallanes Village, Makati City
• Workshop Fee: P5,000.00 per participant
Your registration is non-refundable, so there is no refund of workshop fee once purchased.
If you wish to re-book your workshop to another schedule, you may do so with a re-booking fee of P1,000.00.
Request for change of class schedule should be done one week prior to the date of class originally booked and shall be subject to availability of slots on the new desired date.
If you agree on the above policies, please proceed booking.
About the Teacher:
Gen Haber is the founder of Habonera. She is a maker and one of the pioneer teachers of hand-crafted soaps and hair care products in the Philippines since 2017.
She teaches Basic Soap Making, Advanced Soap Making, and Shampoo & Conditioner Bar Making.
To date, there are about 700 Habonera graduates –creating a vibrant skin and hair care community that is passionate about healthy alternative skin and hair care balanced with sustainable lifestyle.
She is also honored to have a hand in mentoring soap brands in the Philippines and overseas.